Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Viorela Bauer
Dr. Viorela Bauer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Arroyo Grande, CA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Viorela Bauer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Viorela Bauer has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Viorela Bauer - Posted on August 6th, 2018
Dr. Viorela Bauer Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Viorela Bauer
DR. VIORELA BAUER Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology Member of the American Association of Cosmetic Dentistry Member of the American Association of Implant Dentistry Member of the Academy of Osseointegretion Member of the American Dental Association Hello. I personally want to thank you for reading through our website to better understand our approach to comprehensive dental care. I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University Of Southern California in 1999, where I was awarded the “Golden Hands Award” of my graduating class. Before opening my private practice on the Central Coast in 2002, I began my career in Los Angeles, as an associate dentist in a group practice with emphasis on cosmetics and full mouth rehabilitation. Early in my career I decided to practice dentistry from an integrative perspective, where a comprehensive treatment is the key factor in achieving long term results and overall health. I love learning, and I believe that one should never stop growing, searching for answers and developing new skills. So, after the university, I continued my education through intensive training in advanced cosmetics, periodontal surgery, dental implants surgery and prosthetics, sleep apnea, and Invisalign. With over 800 hours of documented continuing education hours, I am committed to excellence for my patients. Some of my surgical training has included educational hours at the University Of Miami School Of Dentistry, the Implant Seminars Continuum in San Francisco, and training from Dr. Pat Allen for periodontal plastic surgery. I also participated in teaching and organizing the Implant Seminars Continuum in Los Angeles, focusing on bone grafting and dental implants surgical techniques. Throughout my career, I made it my mission to bring all aspects of dentistry together in order to best design comprehensive treatment plans for my patients, to achieve full mouth rehabilitation and overall health. You can contact me directly on my cell phone 805-709-6806 or my email email@example.com JoAnna Cespedes, Office Manager Hello. I'm JoAnna and I am here to help you with everything and anything you need, from answering your questions on insurance benefits, to scheduling your appointments, reviewing treatment plans, brewing you a fresh cup of coffee and making sure you have the best experience possible in a dental office. You can email me anytime at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond within minutes.
Locations & DirectionsDENTISTRY BY THE CREEK, 121 W Branch St Ste A, Arroyo Grande, CA
Dr. Viorela Bauer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Arroyo Grande, CA.