Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vishnu Shankar DDS
Dr. Vishnu Shankar, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Jose, CA, with another office in San Bruno, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Vishnu Shankar has 2 locations
6950 Santa Teresa Blvd Ste D
San Jose, CA 95119
Dr. Vishnu Shankar has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Vishnu Shankar has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
More about Dr. Vishnu Shankar
Dr. Vishnu Shankar Dr. Shankar is a gentle, caring dentist who uses only the most advanced materials & procedures. He practices comfortable, health-centered dentistry with a strong emphasis on getting to know each patient. In addition to his technical proficiency, Dr. Shankar is a careful listener & will explain beforehand what treatment is best for your individual needs. Dr. Shankar received his doctorate from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. He has since taken many continuing education courses, including those in Invisalign®, dental implants, CEREC® crowns & BriteSmile®.Dr. Shankar is a member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association & the Mid-Peninsula Dental Society. Dr. Shankar looks forward to showing you how exceptional dentistry can improve your life. Proud Member Of:
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vishnu Shankar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Jose, CA.