- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivian W Cheng
Dr. Vivian W Cheng is a doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, CA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Vivian W Cheng has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Vivian W Cheng has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Vivian W Cheng Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Vivian W Cheng
Dr. Vivian W Cheng After graduating with Honors from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA, one of the top ten dental schools in the nation, Dr. Cheng continued her advanced residency training in a hospital on the East coast where she obtained most of her valuable expertise skills and knowledge. With more than 10 years of experience, Dr. Cheng excels in providing her patients with highest standards of quality clinical care. Her emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enables Dr. Cheng to provide her patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Cheng has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic dentistry to restorative and family dentistry. She receives advanced training in various aspects of cosmetic dentistry including Invisalign and LUMINEERS. Dr. Cheng is a preferred provider for Invisalign and has been offering the Invisalign system to her patients for years. Her expertise with the process has been the cornerstone of her success. She believes restoring her patientâ€™s beautiful smile can give them the confidence that they deserve. That belief has become the goal as well as the passion of her dentistry career. Dr. Cheng has invested hundreds of hours in advanced education for herself and her team on the most current dental techniques and procedures in order to provide her patients with the most beautiful, comfortable, and longest lasting dentistry available. Dr Cheng is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and Southern Alameda Dental Society SADS. Vivian W Cheng D.M.D.