Comfortable Office
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Walter Hong?

Awesome Experience

I had a fear if dental procedures. Dr. Hong and his staff did everything to make me feel comfortable during procedures. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure it was a great experience.

Awesome Experience

care

always receive good care

Great appointment, Great Doctor!

It is always an enjoyable experience at Lake Shore Dental - the staff and Dr. Hong are welcoming and excellent!

The Best Dental Experience

Dr. Hong and his staff have been an absolute treasure. I have been going here since moving to the area about five years ago and they have been a blessing. For something that can cause such anxiety, they have really been willing to put me at ease with a gentle touch.

Great Place!

I really enjoyed my service here and I would recommend Lake Shore to all of my friends.

Best Dentist in MD

Dr. Hong always makes time to know you. He greats all my family by name, wife and 4 children. The care and treatment is professional and friendly. The service and results of his work are outstanding. I recommend Dr. Hong to all my friends.

Exceptional, worthwhile and pleasant

everything was very professional and the personnel were caring and kind plus efficient and skilled

Great and excellent experience from the reception to the treatment area until i get finished.

Well thorough knowledgeable and compassionate doctor.

its a real nice doctors office people is vary nice

nothing bad to say

Another GREAT checkup at Lake Shore Family Dental !!

Who likes to go to the dentist... Well, Dr Hong makes my dental appointments a pleasant experience every time. I've had to have extensive work done but Dr Hong is always great in his explanations and suggestions for treatment. I recommend Dr Hong and his team whenever I get a chance. I feel very lucky that I have access to quality dental care here in Pasadena.

Great Dental Office! Super care, and awesome staff! I highly recomend Lake Shore Family Dental.

Dr. Hong is an excellent dentist!

• Nearby Dentists

Walter Hong is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pasadena, MD.