Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne T Adkison
Dr. Wayne T Adkison, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Moss Point, MS. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Wayne T Adkison has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Wayne T Adkison has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
36 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Wayne T Adkison Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Wayne T Adkison's office for more information.
4400 McInnis Ave Moss Point, MS : (228) 475-0005
More about Dr. Wayne T Adkison
Dr. Wayne Adkison was born and raised in Moss Point and attended The University of Southern Mississippi on a football scholarship. He graduated with honors with a degree in marine biology in 1969 and was selected to Omicron Delta Kappa national honor fraternity. After attending Naval OCS, he was commissioned an officer in the US Navy. He was stationed in Virginia Beach, VA, and served as a line officer and salvage diver. He returned to Mississippi and received a degree in physical therapy from the University of Mississippi Medical School in Jackson, MS, in 1976. In 1982 he graduated from the University of Mississippi school of Dentistry having been recognized the outstanding student in restorative dentistry. He has practiced general dentistry in Moss Point since 1983. Doctor Adkison has maintained a strong commitment to continuing education having logged many hundreds of hours of continuing education courses. He is married to the former Vicki Ramsay of Pascagoula, MS. They have three children, a daughter, Laura, and two sons, Andrew and Alan. In his spare time he enjoys fishing, kayaking, traveling, spectator sports and reading. Dr. A, as he is called by the staff, has been active in civic, social and environmental organizations in Moss Point and is a member of Dantzler Memorial United Methodist Church. Doctor Adkison is currently a member of: the American Dental Association the Mississippi Dental Association the Academy of General Dentistry the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry the Gulf Coast Study Club About Us
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Wayne T Adkison is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Moss Point, MS.