- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne S Barker
Dr. Wayne S Barker is a doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. Their specialties include Prosthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Wayne S Barker has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wayne S Barker has the following 2 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Wayne S Barker Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Wayne S Barker
Dr. Barker grew up in Bay Village, Ohio a suburb of Cleveland. After earning a B.S. in biology from Wittenberg University in 1982, Dr. Barker went on to study at The Ohio State University Dental School, graduating in 1986. Upon graduation he joined the U.S. Navy Dental Corps and moved to Jacksonville, Fl. While living in Jacksonville, Dr. Barker worked at the Naval Air Station, Jacksonville Dental Clinic with a follow on, 2-year tour, on-board the USS Yosemite (AD-19). In 1990, Dr. Barker transferred to Orlando for 2 Â½ years before moving to Bethesda, MD for his residency training in Prosthodontics. Upon graduation, he transferred to the Washington Navy Yard remaining in the Washington, DC area for a 2nd tour and another 3 years. Dr. Barker then transferred back to the National Naval Dental Center as a staff Prosthodontist, Associate Professor and Section Chief for Complete Dentures. In 2000 Dr. Barker transferred to the USS John F. Kennedy (CV-67) as the Senior Dental Officer and deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. In 2002, Dr. Barker moved back to NAS Jacksonville, Fl where he is currently practicing Prosthodontics full time. Â Â Dr. Barker is a diplomate member of the American College of Prosthodontics and American Dental Association. He is also a fellow of the American Board of Prosthodontics. Â Â Dr. Barker and his wife Brigid, live in Ponte Vedra with their 5 children Patrick, Andrew, Meghan, Casey and Kyle. Dr. Barker enjoys spending quality time with his family and when his schedule will allow, loves to boat, ski, run and travel. Â Â Dr. Barker can be reached at: [email protected]