Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Wendy A Parker
Dr. Wendy A Parker, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Michigan City, IN. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy A Parker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Wendy A Parker has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Wendy A Parker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Wendy Parker relayed many current views on Dentistry during my first visit. She helped me understand the implications of people living longer lives, and how it relates to a need to focus attention on maintaining your gums and teeth longer. And she discussed how gum health was the foundation for tooth health.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWendy Ann Parker Dds, 715 Pine St, Michigan City, IN
Dr. Wendy A Parker is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Michigan City, IN.