Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wesley W Burgess has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
Showing 4 of 4
I have been going to Burgess for over 20 years and I think that he is great! The last dentist told me that I needed $5,000 worth of work on my teeth. I then went to Burgess and he told me that I needed none, and in the past 20 years, I have had only routine work done, and had to bear lectures on the important of flossing.
Dr. Wesley W Burgess accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWesley Wilmer Burgess Dds, 3614 Fairmount St Ste 5, Dallas, TX
Dr. Wesley W Burgess is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dallas, TX.