Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilfred L Alcorn
Dr. Wilfred L Alcorn, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Shelbyville, TN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Wilfred L Alcorn has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Wilfred L Alcorn has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wilfred L Alcorn - Posted on February 14th, 2012
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Wilfred L Alcorn
I would like to invite you to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you or a member of your family have questions and concerns about their dental health. After reviewing your question, myself or one of our dental professionals will respond to you, making sure that your concerns are fully answered. As always, you may also call our office at (931)684-2684 for any questions you may have. Also, please see our Patient Resources page as you may find some information that may be helpful. Dr. Will Alcorn was born and raised in Bedford County where he returned to practice dentistry. He attended Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN and graduated from the University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences in Memphis, TN in 1983. Dr. Alcorn says, “I have personally helped thousands of patients with their dental challenges over my 25 years of practice. I have never lost sight that patients are people first with real feelings and concerns. That is why I have always made a special effort to be continually educated in the latest dental techniques.” I want my patients to feel secure that they are recieving the upmost care that we can provide. If you may feel anxious about receiving dental care, we have sedation options to make you feel more comfortable. There is no need to hesitate about having great oral health or the great smile you want. I would like to invite you to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com if you or a member of your family have questions and concerns about their dental health. After reviewing your question, myself or one of our dental professionals will respond to you, making sure that your concerns are fully answered. As always, you may also call our office at (931)684-2684 for any questions you may have. Share and Enjoy: Be Sociable, Share! Speak Your Mind Name Email Website CAPTCHA Code * Submit Comment
Locations & DirectionsWILL ALCORN, 901 Madison St, Shelbyville, TN
Dr. Wilfred L Alcorn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Shelbyville, TN.