Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William G Aughton DDS
Dr. William G Aughton, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Naples, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. William G Aughton has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. William G Aughton has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. William G Aughton - Posted on August 17th, 2018
43 Years Experience
University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1976
Dr. William G Aughton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William G Aughton's office for more information.
90 Cypress Way E Ste 30 Naples, FL : (239) 597-3300
Locations & DirectionsWILLIAM AUGHTON DDS PA, 90 Cypress Way E Ste 30, Naples, FL
Dr. William G Aughton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Naples, FL.