- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William N Baalbaky
Dr. William N Baalbaky is a doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. William N Baalbaky has 2 locations
Dr. William N Baalbaky has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William N Baalbaky has the following 11 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
Dr. William N Baalbaky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Diversified Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. William N Baalbaky
Dr. William Baalbaky Dr. William Baalbaky is a graduate of the University of Southern California (USC) School of Dentistry. He has served the Las Vegas community for years, and have been through several post graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his D.D.S. degree. Dr. William received his Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA). His emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enable him to provide his patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. William has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments. In his spare time, he enjoy's spending time skiing, swimming and taking his wife and their three sons to the park.