Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard W Barnard DDS
Dr. Richard W Barnard, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Omaha, NE. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard W Barnard has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Richard W Barnard Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Richard W Barnard
Meet Dr. Barnard R. William Barnard, DDS, MS I absolutely love what I do. I tell all my patients to be orthodontists when they grow up! This has to be one of the world’s greatest careers. It is so rewarding working with people and not only making them smile, but actually building that smile for them. Education In order to become an orthodontist, I first received my Bachelor of Science in Zoology from the University of Wyoming in 1977. I then attained my Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Nebraska in 1983. From there, I went on to get my Masters Degree in Oral Biology and Orthodontic Certificate from Marquette University in 1985. Continuing Education In order to provide the best service available, I am constantly involved with keeping current with the trends in technique and technology in orthodontics. As part of my continuing education, I am a member of the AAO, ADA, American Board of Orthodontics, Nebraska Dental Association, Nebraska Society of Orthodontists, and the Omaha District Dental Society. We love to learn about new toys to work with, and get really excited when we learn how they will make treatment more comfortable for our patients! In the Office I have been practicing orthodontics for 25 wonderful years, and still truly enjoy what I do! I am honored to work with and get to know such kind and often funny people, especially kids. I am happy to help give them beautiful smiles! I love watching the change from shy middle school kids that need braces to young adults with beautiful and confident smiles. The transformation is amazing and very rewarding for our team. My team is awesome. They are all experienced, caring health care professionals. They are all excellent and skilled at their positions. They are all great people that I am proud to have as friends and coworkers. You are always met with a smile, and we work very hard to be prompt and on time, every time! We love to laugh and have a great time together and with patients. Always be ready to talk about the latest Husker, Blue Jay, or Packer game! Family Life My wonderful wife, Kelley, and I have lived in Omaha for the past 25 years, and are proud to say we’ve raised our five children in a wonderful community. We have coached soccer, volleyball, basketball and baseball. We have been very active in our Parish and in our kid’s schools. In my spare time, I love to run, golf, bike, backpack, ski, and play guitar. Resources American Association of Orthodontists® http://www.braces.org On this site, you can learn about orthodontists, specialists in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. The correction of tooth and jaw alignment results in a healthy, attractive smile that's good for life.
Locations & DirectionsR WILLIAM BARNARD DDS, 14707 California St Ste 8, Omaha, NE
Dr. Richard W Barnard is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Omaha, NE.