Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William K Belton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. William K Belton Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. William K Belton Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. William K Belton Jr
Florida Dentist: Meet Dr. Belton Our team of Dental Health Specialists is headed by Dr. William K. Belton, a 1979 graduate of The University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Belton is a member of local, state and national Dental Associations as well as former Director of The Hillsborough County Dental Research Clinic. Dr. Belton focuses on you, the patient, providing you with up to date information on oral care and hygiene. Patient communications is of the utmost importance. Dr. Belton has based his practice on being dedicated to excellence, "state of the art" equipment and dental techniques, and a firm commitment to you and your family's needs. To set up an appointment with Dr. Belton, please fill out our online contact form, or call us with your needs. We look forward to assisting you with your dental care needs today!
Locations & DirectionsWILLIAM K BELTON JR DMD, 510 Vonderburg Dr Ste 211, Brandon, FL
Dr. William K Belton Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brandon, FL.