Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William D Brizzee
Dr. William D Brizzee, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William D Brizzee has the following 3 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. William D Brizzee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Diversified Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. William D Brizzee
William D. Brizzee, DDS Click to learn about the Biography and professional involvement of Russel K. Christensen, DDS Click to learn about the Biography and professional involvement of William D. Brizzee, DDS "Thank you for making my surgery virtually painless." - Fran K. What is an Endodontist? Endodontists are specialists in saving teeth. They have received a least two additional years of specialized education beyond dental school. They are trained in the use of sophisticated operating microscopes and are experts in pain management, diagnosis, anesthesia, and microsurgical techniques. They have the expertise to do everything from the most common to the most complex root canal treatments diminishing the need for retreatment. Almost all treatments can be accomplished in a single visit. Dr. Christensen and Dr. Brizzee are both Board Certified Root Canal Specialists. This means that they are uniquely qualified to perform your root canal. A board certified specialist will ensure the best results as well as the best experience. Board Certification is an achievement accomplished by a very select group of endodontists who have passed multiple examinations demonstrating exceptional knowledge, skill, and expertise, and requiring a continued pursuit of knowledge to stay current with the latest advancements.
Locations & DirectionsLAS VEGAS ENDODONTICS, 6655 W Sahara Ave Ste A106, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. William D Brizzee is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Las Vegas, NV.