- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William R Calnon DDS
Dr. William R Calnon, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. William R Calnon has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William R Calnon has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
Dr. William R Calnon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. William R Calnon
Dr. William Calnon Dr. Bill Calnon is a graduate of the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. He completed advanced training in the General Practice Residency at Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester. He has practiced in Chili since 1981 and, along with Dr. Cilano, formed the professional corporation of Calnon & Cilano, DDS, PC in 1989. Giving back to the profession of dentistry has always been very important to Dr. Calnon. He has been very active in dental organizations since graduation and has served as President of the Monroe County and Seventh District Dental Societies as well as President of the New York State Dental Association. He served on the Council of Dental Practice at the American Dental Association and as Trustee to that Association representing the dentists of New York State. He currently is President-elect of the American Dental Association. Dr. Calnon is involved with the Eastman Institute for Oral Health at the University of Rochester and is the Chair of the Board of that institution. Although very involved in many aspects of the profession, Dr. Calnon stays current on clinical and technological advances by frequent continuing education courses. He particularly enjoys the breadth of challenges that general practice offers. Bill is married to Mary Kay, a school neuropsychologist and they have two sons, Chris and Tim.