- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William C Colson DDS
Dr. William C Colson, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. William C Colson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William C Colson has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. William C Colson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. William C Colson
Dr. Colson is also a contributor on Real Self. Rehabilitation of a poor dentition can change a life forever. Dr. Colson is passionate about providing patients with the most current treatment options available, so their smiles can exceed their expectations. Dr. Colson enjoys the challenges and rewards of cosmetic dentistry and oral surgery, with an emphasis on the surgical placement and restoration of dental implants as well as rendering dental treatment with oral conscious sedation. Consistent with his standards, he has been awarded Fellowship into the Academy of General Dentistry, an honor bestowed upon only 7 percent of dentists in this country. In addition to rendering exceptional dentistry, Dr. Colson is thrilled to provide lip and perioral augmentation procedures to enhance the so-called “curtains to our stage.” He has completed the Vermillion Dollar Lips education continuum under the founder, Dr. Robert Gordon, aka “Dr. Lips.” Knowing the importance of giving back, Dr. Colson is active in the local community. By participating in health lectures at local churches, donating time and services annually to Give Kids a Smile Day, being a team member for Relay for Life, sponsoring Theatre of the Republic productions in downtown Conway, contributing to the Make-A-Wish Foundation Charity Benefit, and volunteering at Myrtle Beach Street Reach with his church, Trinity United Methodist in North Myrtle Beach, among other things, have established Dr. Colson as an involved member of the community. Contact Dr. William Chad Colson: