- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William E Curry DDS
Dr. William E Curry, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR. Their specialties include General Dentistry and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. William E Curry has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William E Curry has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
Dr. William E Curry Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. William E Curry
Dr. William Curry Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Fort Smith, AR William E. Curry, D.D.S. is a life-long resident of Arkansas and did his undergraduate studies here. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the University Of Tennessee College Of Dentistry at Memphis in 1973. After finishing a General Dentistry Internship with the VA Hospitals, he completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Tennessee and the City of Memphis hospitals in 1978. Since 1979 he has provided a full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery practice in Fort Smith with services ranging from removal of Wisdom Teeth, Jaw Repositioning Surgery, TMJ Surgery and Implant Dentistry. Dr. Curry and his wife Donna have four children and two grandchildren. He remains active in his church, his local dental community as well as civic responsibilities. His hobbies include golf, fishing and hunting. ORGANIZATIONS: Diplomat American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS) The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) The American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS) American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA) American Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI) American Dental Association (ADA) Arkansas State Dental Association (ASDA) Fort Smith Dental Association (FSDA), Past President HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS: St. Edwards Mercy Medical Center, Fort Smith Sparks Regional Medical Center, Fort Smith As oral and maxillofacial surgeons, Drs. William Curry and Monte Butler manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions.