Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William E Wolf has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. William E Wolf has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Bill Wolfe is one gentle caring dentist. I have had dental phobia for years but he made me feel relaxed and I never felt better. He is an excellent dentist. I would recommend him to anyone. I am no longer sick. He removed my mercury fillings and I have never felt better. He repaired my teeth and gave them a whole new look. Just an amazing dentist.
I had a swollen gum, due to an infection that had set in. I called to make an appointment and they argued with me to get a cleaning first and to make an appointment to have the gum issue looked at on a second visit. I was in a lot of pain so requested to have the gum area looked at first and to make a cleaning appt. the second visit. They were displeased but I got to come in a few days later. When I did, they tried to give me a cleaning! I told them what I had already stated, a receptionist came to my dental chair and called me a liar basically, was very rude. At this point I was in tears. After about 30 minutes Dr. Wolf came in and started talking rudely to me. "if you had gotten a cleaning this wouldnt have happened." I had gotten one 6 months ago as i always had. At this point I was really upset and crying because I was in pain and also being attacked for coming to the dentist office to have it looked at. Once again tried to explain that I would get a cleaning next, but the pain was really bad right now and I needed my gums looked at. He calmed down but was still incredibly rude to me during the visit. I would NOT recommend going to these people. I didn't deserve to be treated that way. Nor do you if you visit.
Applied sealant to teeth.....BAD JOB......had to be re-applied my cost $$$$$$$ 152.55, then they charge hidden fees (Infectious Control Charge $10.00@ 2 x to date) to your bill without submitting the charge to your Dental Insurance Co. Claim because it is a bogus not allowed charge. They do great work but I DESPISE anyone that will malicious do these type of acts.
Dr. William E Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. William E Wolf is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Conyers, GA.