Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. William R Holmberg II?

I'm so glad to have found a very caring dentist now. Everyone is prompt and pleasant. Dr. Holmberg has technology I've never seen in other offices.

Satisfaction

I was looking for a good dentist that would accept our less than great insurance. Really glad we found dr holmberg. He is very knowledgable and will spend time explaining things in a way I understand. His staff is also very accommodating.

AMAZING work and staff!

Satisfaction

Most caring and kind dentist and staff I've been to. Great technology.

Satisfaction

Money-hungry dentist and poor front office personnel. Found a much better dentist.

Satisfaction

Incredible doctor and staff. Thank you!

I am no longer terrified to see a dentist. Sure it's a dental office, but Dr. Holmberg has created an environment of caring and nurture. I needed A LOT of work and he guided me through what my options were and the cost of my treatment. I don't have lots of money, but am grateful I was shown why I needed to get treatment done and it was worth it. I am very satisfied with the outcome of my visits & highly recommend this office. They even answer the phone saying, "Creating beautiful smiles day after day." Thank you, thank you, thank you for my new smile and ability to chew!!!!!

Satisfaction

Incredible care. Thank you!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. William R Holmberg II is similar to the following 1 Dentists near Salt Lake City, UT.

Dr. William R Holmberg II Is this you?