Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William J Blum
Dr. William J Blum, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Norman, OK. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William J Blum has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. William J Blum has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. William J Blum
Meet William J. Blum, D.D.S. Dr. William (Bill) J. Blum has over 25 years of experience and expertise in cosmetic and aesthetic general dentistry. He commits himself to the best possible results to each patient. His education, awards, and honors will give you the assurance that you are in very good hands. Blum earned a bachelor's degree from East Central University. After graduating from the University of Oklahoma's College of Dentistry (OUCOD) in 1983, he spent two years as an associate in Ada, OK with Dr. H. D. Hall, a nationally known implant dentist. This then lead to Blum starting his own practice in Norman, where he continued to volunteer at Health for Friends, a clinic for low-income families. His post-graduate training includes the L. D. Pankey Institute Continuum, LSU Cosmetic Continuum and the Misch International Implant Institute. Blum's spiritual passion involves traveling around the world doing missionary work. In 1990, Blum joined other members of his church (McFarlin Memorial United Methodist) on his first foreign mission trip to Bolivia. His subsequent mission trips have included a return trip to Bolivia as well as missions to Costa Rica, Mexico, India, Guatemala, and Liberia. Blum says, “The work on these trips is especially difficult, but very rewarding because the people are so thankful. I truly experience spiritual and emotional highs when I am on these trips.” In fall of 2009, Blum established an endowed and fully funded scholarship at OUCOD. Honors Omircron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society Oklahoma Pedodontic Award 1983 International Congress of Oral Implantologists Fellowship 2003 Professional Organizations Academy of General Dentistry International Congress of Oral Implantologists American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Craniofacial Pain Pride Institute Alumna Community Norman Rotary Club, President 1994 Health for Friends, Board of Directors McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church Personal Blum enjoys spending time with his family. He and his wife, Kathy, have been married for 33 years and enjoy working together and spending time traveling. They have a daughter, Katie, who lives in New York City and works for NBC. Blum says, "I have loved watching Katie grow up while spending may years coaching her softball and basketball teams." As a family, they have enjoyed attending many OU games. Friday afternoons are reserved for a weekly round of golf.
Locations & DirectionsWILLIAM JOHN BLUM DDS, 700 24th Ave SW, Norman, OK
Dr. William J Blum is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Norman, OK.