Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William L Alford
Dr. William L Alford, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Senatobia, MS. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William L Alford has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. William L Alford has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. William L Alford - Posted on August 29th, 2015
39 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. William L Alford Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William L Alford's office for more information.
26 Westwood Senatobia, MS : (662) 562-4300
More about Dr. William L Alford
Dr. Alford graduated from The University of Tennessee College of Dentistry in 1979. Prior to this he attended Mississippi State University and graduated with honors from Delta State University. After dental school Dr. Alford served our country in the US Army as a general dentist. He has now been in private practice for over 26 years in Senatobia. Dr Alford received the "America's Top Dentists" award by Consumers' Research Council of America in 2005, 2006, and 2007. Since he began practicing dentistry, Dr. Alford has kept up to date by completing many continuing education classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care that he can deliver. He is a graduate of the Schuster Center Management and Mastery programs and of Levels I - IV of Orognathic Bioesthetics International full mouth rehabilitation courses. Dr. Alford is married to the former Mavis Venable of Senatobia and they have four children: Katie, a physician in Birmingham; Anna, a speech pathologist in Memphis; and Caleb and Rebekah, students at Delta State University. Mavis currently teaches English at Magnolia Heights School in Sentatobia.
Locations & DirectionsWILLIAM L ALFORD DDS, 26 Westwood, Senatobia, MS
Dr. William L Alford is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Senatobia, MS.