Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William L Cook III has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 15
Awesome dentist! I've been to several over the years and tried Dr. Cook at the recommendation of a co-worker. He is one of the most professional, caring, thorough - too many adjectives to list - doctors that I have ever used. The treatment plan we decided on met my timeline as well as my finances. I whole-heartedly endorse Dr. Cook.
Dr. William L Cook III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam L Cook Iii Dds, 4930 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. William L Cook III is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.