Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William P Lamas has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. William P Lamas has the following 10 expertise
- Laser Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. William P Lamas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I have been going to Dr. Lamasâs clinic for regular teeth cleaning and exams for several years. I was having trouble with my gums and decided to have the Gum Restoration procedure done; LANAP. I cannot say enough about how nice the front office staff is. On May 4th Dr. Lamas did the procedure and I have so pleased with the results. Finally, it is comfortable again for me to eat whatever I want. I will continue to come here and will recommend Dr. Lamas to everyone!
A couple weeks ago I had an implant placed by Dr. Lamas. I have already suggested him to several people, since he has such a gentle touch. Everything went great for me, and there was no pain or swelling. My mom is still trying to figure out if I actually had the surgery, because I never acted any different. I am just very happy.
Two weeks ago I had a tooth extraction with Dr. Gallardo. Everyone there was completely professional. Dr. Lamas is the best, and very thorough. He is truly an excellent doctor. I would recommend him, on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give him a 20. I had no swelling, no bleeding, and no pain. The teeth that he had extracted were infected, and I had a severe sinus infection. He prescribed antibiotics for me which completely cleared up the infection. He handled it perfectly. I'm feeling like a new person. I can't recommend Dr. Lamas and his staff enough.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Periodontics, 2020 SW 27th Ave, Miami, FL
Dr. William P Lamas is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Miami, FL.