Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William E Leinart has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. William E Leinart has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. William E Leinart has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I've been seeing Dr. Leinart since the early 2000s. When my previous dentist retired, my neighbor highly recommended Dr. Leinart, whose office is literally around the corner from my house. She did me a real favor; I couldn't be happier with the treatment I've received from Dr. Leinart's office. I'm wheelchair-bound, and getting me in and out of the dental chair is no small feat, but the people at Dr. Leinart's always take great care of me and my teeth. In fact, my teeth are now in the best shape they've been in my life, thanks to Dr. Leinart's care and advice. It's also usually easy to get an appointment, and time spent in the waiting room is consistently minimal. If you need a good dentist in the Mesquite area, I highly recommend that you give Dr. Leinart's office a call.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Hills Dental, 1509 Northwest Hwy, Garland, TX
Dr. William E Leinart is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Garland, TX.