Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William M Boedefeld has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. William M Boedefeld has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 9
A great dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. William M Boedefeld - Posted on September 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. William M Boedefeld - Posted on May 13th, 2016
The good: great hygienist, great assistant, great staff, friendly, courteous, professional. The bad: the Doctor put a new crown on a molar, I told him it did not fit correctly that same visit. He did nothing.I told him repeatedly on subsequent visits. He did nothing to fix it. The result: I now go to a differant dentist.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCAVE SPRINGS DENTAL, 105 Jungermann Rd, Saint Peters, MO
Dr. William M Boedefeld is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Peters, MO.