Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Quan
Dr. William Quan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in El Centro, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
480 W Olive Ave
El Centro, CA 92243
Book Online Now
Dr. William Quan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Quan - Posted on May 22nd, 2015
I hasten to leave this review because Dr. W. Quan SEEMS like such a caring dentist. But the fact is he did an abhorrent job and did not have the character enough to admit it. He absolutely ignored all of my complaints of pain and discomfort and made me feel as though it was something wrong with me. All of a sudden I had a TMJ problem. I did not have any trouble with my Temporo-mandibular Joint before he worked on me...ever. This has evolved into many other related issues, digestive and other-wise and he is left to work on the next victim/patient. Do yourself a favor and run to another dentist.
Dr. William Quan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William Quan's office for more information.
480 W Olive Ave El Centro, CA 92243
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. William Quan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near El Centro, CA.