Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William M Quinter has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. William M Quinter has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. William M Quinter - Posted on August 29th, 2016
NEVER Go Back To Dr. Quinter
Self-verified patient of Dr. William M Quinter - Posted on August 11th, 2016
Dr. Quinter's poor dental work has caused me to have to have several repairs and rework done by another dentist costing several thousands of dollars. I will never go back to this dentist.
The finest dentist!
Self-verified patient of Dr. William M Quinter - Posted on November 19th, 2015
Dr. Quinter is VERY caring, compassionate & easy to converse with. He cares about my entire family & even called my daughter about her difficulty w/another dentist's labs ability to make her dentures fit comfortably. Glenna, his excellent receptionist, got her in rite away & Dr. Quinter adjusted them a lil bit which helped them feel better. She has another appt. to have 2 cavities filled. The other dentist from Christie Dental had more than enough opportunities to get that done but just did not care enough. It was all about the money. Money up front & NO completed dentures after almost TWO years! Dr. Quinter is THE dentist to go to if you want caring, compassionate & reasonable fees for excellent dentistry.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. William M Quinter Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William M Quinter's office for more information.
117 N Orlando Ave Cocoa Beach, FL : (321) 783-6569
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. William M Quinter is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cocoa Beach, FL.