Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William R Allen
Dr. William R Allen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William R Allen has the following 1 specialty
Dr. William R Allen has the following 7 expertise
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
- Laser Surgery
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. William R Allen
Meet Dr. Allen Overview Dr. William R. Allen is a board-certified periodontist and implantologist. He completed periodontal training in 1982 and has practiced in Colorado Springs since 1996. Dr. Allen has placed over 4000 implants. He is a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a member of the ADA, the AAP, the ICOI and the Rocky Mountain Society of Periodontists. Education and Training Dr. William Allen completed his undergraduate and dental training at the University of Washington in Seattle, receiving his DDS degree from the School of Dentistry in 1973. Upon graduation he joined the U.S. Army and completed a distinguished 20 year career as a dentist, educator and clinic manager. During this time, Dr. Allen received a Master's degree in Oral Biology from George Washington University and completed residency training in Periodontics at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, both in Washington D.C. After completing advanced training, Dr. Allen spent 8 years as the periodontal mentor in Army General Dentistry Residency programs. He earned board certification from the American Board of Periodontology in 1987. Professional Affiliations Dr. Allen has been a perpetual student of dental medicine and is committed to continuing education in his specialty. He is: A Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology A Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry A Member of the American Dental Association A Member of the Rocky Mountain Society of Periodontists A Member of the International College of Oral Implantologists Served four years on the Board of Directors of his local dental society Personal Interests Dr. Allen is an avid outdoor person who actively pursues both alpine and technical rock climbing, skiing, whitewater kayaking, mountain biking and triathlon competition. With his wife he enjoys classical music, theater and fine art.
Locations & DirectionsASPEN PERIODONTICS, 5426 N Academy Blvd Ste 100, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. William R Allen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Colorado Springs, CO.