William Zerby Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

My favorite DDS

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I now have a long history with Dr. Zerby and his dental office. I can only say that each and every experience has been more than pleasant and professional. Dr. Zerby is wonderful! He is extremely gentle, kind and best of all competent. He is works with you in every way. He doesn't try to sell you a Cadillac either like many other dental offices do. And I could name a few too. He has taken really good care of my dental needs and making sure to collaborate with the surgeon at one point to provide me with the best outcome. Thank you Dr. Zerby, you're the best! See you next month!

Comfortable Office
Satisfaction

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Posted on May 16th, 2015

• Nearby Dentists

William Zerby is similar to the following 3 Dentists near McKinney, TX.