Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wing F Chan
Dr. Wing F Chan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rockville, MD. He speaks English.
Dr. Wing F Chan has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. Wing F Chan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
I had a root canal done with Dr. Chan almost two weeks ago and I am so glad that I had him as my doctor. My general dentist recommended Dr. Chan because of some pain I was having in one of my molar teeth. Honestly, I was so scared to get this procedure done because I had never needed a root canal before. I expressed my anxiety to Dr. Chan at the time of the appointment and him and his staff were very understanding. I really appreciate how they helped me through the procedure. (I read the review that someone else posted about Dr. Chan not respecting patient's rights and I think that was absurd.) For the procedure, it was rather painless because I was numb for the whole thing. Overall, Dr. Chan is a doctor who knows what he's doing and was able to help me out of the initial pain I was having. I will be visiting him again if I need any future root canals.
I had a RCT with Dr. Chan recently. He started the operation based on the x-ray photo my general dentist provided without doing his own evaluation of the area for operation. The anesthetization injection was so painful that I screamed and almost passed out (I am 78). He should have anesthetixed the operating area in two stages as other doctors do. This was my 5th RCT and I never felt any injection pains before. After the operation, Dr. Chan disappered without giving me a chance to ask questions. I wanted to know how was the operation result and what antibiotecs I should take. I told my friends about my unlucky expeirence, and was told that doctors from foreign countries tend to be less concerned than American-traind doctors about the patient rights?
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWing Fan Chan Dds, 15200 Shady Grove Rd Ste 410, Rockville, MD
Dr. Wing F Chan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Rockville, MD.