Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yuval Arazi has 2 locations
2169 Glebe St Ste 200
Carmel, IN 46032
Book Online Now
Dr. Yuval Arazi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Yuval Arazi has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuval Arazi - Posted on September 28th, 2016
A reliable dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuval Arazi - Posted on August 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuval Arazi - Posted on August 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuval Arazi - Posted on July 26th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yuval Arazi - Posted on June 16th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Yuval Arazi Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Yuval Arazi
Yuval Arazi, DDS Dr. Arazi was born in Jerusalem Israel and came to the United States in order to pursue a career in dentistry. He completed his undergraduate program in IU Bloomington. Upon completion with honors he moved with his wife to Indianapolis in order to complete his dental degree in Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr. Arazi graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1997 where he held a position as a part time restorative faculty for eight academic years. He graduated with high distinction and was ranked first in his class. He received numerous awards in dentistry including the coveted Maesaka Award, The American Equilibration Achievement Award, Academy of Dental Material Award, Indiana Society of Periodontists Award, Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society and the Indiana University School of Dentistry Alumni Scholarship Award. After graduation, Dr. Arazi extended his education in NY University in order to sharpen his skills in Implant dentistry and become an associate fellow in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He devoted his time to continue education programs in all aspect of dentistry. His training combines the most advanced education with extensive clinical experience. He opened his practice in 2001 and moved to its current state of the art dental practice location in 2003. Dr. Arazi's success was attributed to the support he received from his family. He makes his home in Carmel, Indiana with his wife Tami and their three beautiful children. You will find Dr. Arazi to be very thorough, kind and caring.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yuval Arazi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Carmel, IN.