- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yvonne Callas
Dr. Yvonne Callas is a doctor primarily located in Cresskill, NJ. They have 42 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Yvonne Callas has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Yvonne Callas has the following 15 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Yvonne Callas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Yvonne Callas
Yvonne Callas, DMD, FAGDÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Dr. Callas is practices General, Cosmetic and Implant dentistry. Through a combination of excellent technical skills and a warm and caring nature, Dr. Callas' goal is to provide the best dental care for you and your family. Dr. Callas is a member of the ADA, NJDA, Bergen County Dental Society, a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and a member of the Bergen County Dental Implant Study Group. She is an Associate attending at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center and an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Fourth Year Comprehensive Care Program at Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery. She also provides pro-bono care to dental patient's at Eva's Village, Paterson, NJ. Since 2004, Dr. Callas has been included annually in the Consumers' Research Council's "Guide to America's Top Dentists".