Is Dr. Zachary Weber the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zachary Weber MD, DMD
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Zachary Weber has 2 locations
103 S Bedford Rd Suite 205
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
Dr. Zachary Weber has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Zachary Weber has the following 19 expertise
- Odontogenic Tumors
- Dermal Fillers
- Impacted Tooth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Facture (Maxillary Fractures)
- Jaw Cysts
- Image Guided Surgery
- Edentulous Jaw
- Edentulous Mouth
- Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Odontogenic Cysts
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Abnormalities
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
14 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
More about Dr. Zachary Weber
Dr. Zachary C. Weber, D.M.D., M.D., received his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA. Upon graduating from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 2006, ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zachary Weber is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mount Kisco, NY.