Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zachary D Allmand
Dr. Zachary D Allmand, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Zachary D Allmand has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Zachary D Allmand has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Zachary D Allmand Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Zachary D Allmand
I am a general dentist on the Northside of Indianapolis with a practice that focuses on Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. Our practice focuses on Implant Dentistry and Orthodontic services utilizing Invisalign . We also offer services including filling, crown and bridge work, root canals, extractions and teeth whitening, My goal is to provide you dentistry that will last your lifetime. We accomplish this by creating a sound foundation through Oral health education and removing all obstacles to good dental health. We do this by treating each patient as an individual with individual goals and needs. We treat each patient like they are a family member in our office.
Locations & DirectionsMONON FAMILY DENTAL, 1040 E 86th St Ste 40A, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Zachary D Allmand is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.