Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Zeena A Al-Timimi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Zeena A Al-Timimi has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 7
Five star dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zeena A Al-Timimi - Posted on November 7th, 2018
Very knowledgeable dentist. Explained my dental condition like no other dentist (and I have been to multiple dentists!). Makes sure I am comfortable before, during and after the dental appointment. Light hands with gentle touch. NO PAIN. A blessing to have her in my life!
major work not properly done
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zeena A Al-Timimi - Posted on October 30th, 2018
We would not recommend going for any major dental work to Dr. Al-Tamimi's office. The crown was not properly installed and had to be replaced in about 2 years due to the margin on the CEREC that was done in this office was not sound, and the new office recommended a full crown because of decay underneath the restoration. The other crown that was done in her office failed completely (fell out) in about 4 years due to the improper tooth restoration. Had to replace it with implant. The insurance company does not cover the same crows within 5 years. I'll be contacting her office and insurance company to file for a grievance.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zeena A Al-Timimi - Posted on April 27th, 2018
Excellent dentist and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zeena A Al-Timimi - Posted on April 8th, 2018
Five Star Dentistry
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zeena A Al-Timimi - Posted on November 8th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Zeena A Al-Timimi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Zeena A Al-Timimi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Albuquerque, NM.