Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Cai
Dr. John Cai, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Plano, TX. He speaks English.
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Showing 1 of 1
Was told he took Medicaid a week prior to the visit. I had to drive 2 1/2 hours for this visit for my daughter that has a class 3 underbite. I went to register her for her appointment and they told me to go back out because people like me didn't realize that with Medicaid that orthodontic services are not covered. And I was called 4 times to confirm my appointment and was never told that they do not accept Medicaid!. They turned me away from the facilities and the office manager was rude and inappropriate. I will never ever ever recommend this dentist or his facilities to anyone!
Dr. John Cai accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMeadowview Orthodontics, 4105 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 506, Plano, TX
Dr. John Cai is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Plano, TX.