The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Marlar Dabbous
Dr. Suzanne Marlar Dabbous, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. Her specialties include Neuroradiology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Suzanne Marlar Dabbous has the following 1 specialty
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms and even dementia.
It’s also common for them to consult with patients with persistent headaches or back pains, trauma to a certain area, or any issue that can affect brain function, such as a stroke. Like any radiologist, they are trained to perform x-rays, cat scans, ultrasounds and MRIs, but they work closely with neurologists and neurosurgeons.
Dr. Suzanne Marlar Dabbous Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Suzanne Marlar Dabbous's office for more information.
303 W Sunset Rd San Antonio, TX : (210) 824-5201
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Suzanne Marlar Dabbous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.