Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Klocek
Dr. Matthew Klocek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew Klocek has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Eye And Ear Hospital Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Matthew Klocek Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Matthew Klocek's office for more information.
203 Lothrop St Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 647-2256
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Matthew Klocek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.