Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Uchechukwu Oba
Uchechukwu Oba is a Doctor primarily located in Yuma, AZ. He speaks English.
2400 S Avenue A
Yuma, AZ 85364
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Uchechukwu Oba - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
Was recently treated for a very serious infection that required 5nights in the hospital. Dr. Oba was very compasionate and friendly, made the correct diagnosis and developed a treatment plan that was aggressive. He was attentive to the issues and side effects of the medicines and focused on keeping me comfortable. Highly recommend Dr. Oba.
Uchechukwu Oba Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Uchechukwu Oba's office for more information.
2400 S Avenue A Yuma, AZ 85364
Locations & DirectionsYuma Regional Medical Center, 2400 S Avenue A, Yuma, AZ
Uchechukwu Oba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.