Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Lee MD
Dr. Teresa Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Lee has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Teresa Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Teresa Lee has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Teresa Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Teresa Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Teresa Lee's office for more information.
833 Chestnut St Ste 301 Philadelphia, PA : (215) 955-7190
1025 Walnut St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 955-3892
Locations & Directions
Dr. Teresa Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.