Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Melissa H Anderson
Dr. Melissa H Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center and Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa H Anderson has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Melissa H Anderson has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Melissa H Anderson has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Melissa H Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Melissa H Anderson yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Melissa H Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melissa H Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.