Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Qinghu Ren
Dr. Qinghu Ren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. His specialties include Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology. He speaks English.
Dr. Qinghu Ren has the following 1 specialty
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Dr. Qinghu Ren has the following 3 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
- Blood Testing
Dr. Qinghu Ren has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Qinghu Ren is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Qinghu Ren yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
New York University
Dr. Qinghu Ren accepts the following insurance providers.
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsNYU Langone Medical Center, 550 1st Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Qinghu Ren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.