Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Habbi
Dr. Maria Habbi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Habbi has 2 locations
2435 Fire Mesa St # E120
Las Vegas, NV 89128
2400 W Villard Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Book Online Now
Dr. Maria Habbi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria Habbi - Posted on November 15th, 2018
Has no idea how to read awful bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria Habbi - Posted on October 10th, 2018
This doctor was treating me since starting in Las Vegas, but she forgets my entire health history and all my diagnosis after I was hospitalized twice for a serious condition that she over looked in her lab orders. She never came and saw me at her own hospital when I was there 3 days. If you actually want to live maybe consider a doctor that has experience and an understanding for true internal medicine not just how to treat a common cold! She was on top of things until she is now slammed packed, rude, lacking compassion, loses lab work, doesn’t return calls or pages, discharges dangerous care, doesn’t listen now and truly needs etiquette in not only medicine, but bed side manner. She is not an asset to CIDS or medicine and I think a quick care is about as comparable to the health care this “professional” provides while “practicing medicine” she is certainly practicing that is evident. Be aware!
Changed my life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria Habbi - Posted on June 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria Habbi - Posted on April 28th, 2018
Dr. Maria Habbi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria Habbi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.