Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly M Pennington
Dr. Kelly M Pennington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN, with another office in Rochester, MN. She has 4 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly M Pennington has 2 locations
200 1st St SW
Rochester, MN 55905
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelly M Pennington has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kelly M Pennington has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kelly M Pennington is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
4 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2014
Dr. Kelly M Pennington Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelly M Pennington is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MN.