Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tommy R Buchanan Jr
Dr. Tommy R Buchanan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tommy R Buchanan Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Tommy R Buchanan Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
17 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Tommy R Buchanan Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tommy R Buchanan Jr's office for more information.
245 N 15th St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 762-8220
Locations & DirectionsDREXEL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, 245 N 15th St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Tommy R Buchanan Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.