Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rahima Alani MD
Dr. Rahima Alani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Sidney Hillman And Phillips Family Practice Center
Dr. Rahima Alani Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rahima Alani's office for more information.
16 E 16th St New York, NY : (212) 924-7744
Locations & DirectionsSIDNEY HILLMAN AND PHILLIPS FAMILY PRACTICE CENTER, 16 E 16th St, New York, NY
Dr. Rahima Alani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.