- 8 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 2 locations
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nicholas J Cutrufello has the following 1 specialty
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.<br>Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
8 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas J Cutrufello is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.