Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas P Phillips Jr
Dr. Thomas P Phillips Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Shawnee, KS. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Southwestern Medical Center, Comanche County Memorial Hospital and Usphs Lawton Indian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas P Phillips Jr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas P Phillips Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Phillips is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Saba University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
University Of Oklahoma Health Center
Dr. Thomas P Phillips Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas P Phillips Jr's office for more information.
10015 N Ambassador Dr Ste 100 Kansas City, MO : (816) 595-4000
7450 W Frontage Rd Shawnee, KS : (913) 754-5005
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas P Phillips Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.