Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fran L Wu has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Fran L Wu has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Fran L Wu has the following 9 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Fran L Wu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Fran L Wu's office for more information.
3375 SW Terwilliger Blvd Portland, OR : (503) 494-7672
1977 Butler Blvd Houston, TX : (713) 798-6100
6701 Fannin St Ste 61025 Houston, TX : (281) 736-2628
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fran L Wu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.