Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cathy L Baldwin-Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cathy L Baldwin-Johnson has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Cathy L Baldwin-Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 12
Why on earth would Dr. CBJ state that it was "not unreasonable" for Sarah Palion to fly on two airplane flights when she called the doctor and reported amniotic fluid leaking? Palin also writes in her autibiography that she was having "more laughs, more contractions". Sounds like this doctor, who is a family practice physician and not a high risk OB, should explain some things. Also, why did she "induce" Palin at MatSu which doesn't have a NICU instead of PrRovidence in Anchorage, which does and where CBJ does have priveleges? Why was cBJ even involved with Tri-G's birth at all?
Dr. Baldwin-Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Swedish Medical Center
Dr. Cathy L Baldwin-Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsALASKA CARES, 3925 Tudor Centre Dr Ste 100, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cathy L Baldwin-Johnson, MD - Family Medicine in Anchorage, AK, in this video.
Dr. Cathy L Baldwin-Johnson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.